1. Ribble Valley Sports Cars Limited T/A Ribble Valley Auto Tech / Store complies with the principles of the ‘Data Protection Act 1998’.
3. If you wish you may disable the cookie functionality on your browser’s settings. However this may limit how you may be able to use our website or services.
4. When you place an order with us we will ask you to provide certain personal information including your name, telephone number, email address, billing and delivery address. By using our website (ribblevalleyautotech.com/store) you agree that we may store this information solely for our own use. We will retain this information for a reasonable period or for as long as the law requires.
5. We will always treat the information we collect from you as personal and confidential. Your details will only ever be used to complete orders, provide you with the best possible service and, if you have requested it, to enable us to send you information about promotional offers, new products and services. Your personal information will not be passed or sold to any third party or company (unless we are legally obliged to) without your permission other than in connection with couriers and third party shipping arrangements in respect of delivering your order to you.
6. For transmitting your personal information to us, we use a secure server which encrypts all of your personal information. This encryption process ensures the information you give us is protected against unauthorised access.
7. We have implemented technology and security features, as well as strict internal guidelines, to safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorised access or improper use. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available. While we make every effort to ensure that your information is secure on our system, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
8. By using our website you consent to the collection and use of such data.
12. Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998, you may submit a Subject Access Request to view the information we hold for you, in which case we may levy an administration charge to cover our costs, as permitted by the act. If you would like a copy of this information please write to us at:
Ribble Valley Sports Cars Limited
Unit A117 Tustin Way
This website is SSL Certified which means that your payment details and personal data are encrypted to ensure a safe and secure credit / debit card transaction. This is signified by the ‘https://’ prefix in the web browser (rather than the standard ‘http://’ protocol) and can be verified easily by the following symbol if you are using Google Chrome:
All payments are processed through PayPal directly via an API on the PayPal payment portal and not through this website.
Further information on SSL Certificates can be found Here
Should you require further information in respect of our payment processing and website security policy, please do not hesitate to Get In Touch