Rupes launched the BigFoot polishing system to the market back in 2011 and began a revolution in car care and detailing, now they have gone one step further again with the Rupes BigFoot iBrid Nano. A compact and light weight multi-action hand held machine polisher, the BigFoot iBrid Nano is quite simply the perfect too for getting into even the smallest and most difficult to reach areas. For example. it’s ideal for spoilers, wheels, mirrors, air intakes, door handles & other tight areas. It achieves all of this without the constraints of trailing cables. The Rupes iBrid Nano allows the user to quickly and simply to switch to sandpaper to easily deal with issues in the paint and de-nibbing, giving the pro detailer all the tools they need to hand, when checking every surface of the paintwork.
Another innovation the Rupes iBrid can boast is the ability to interchange heads, giving you the option to select a rotary action, or a random orbital action with either a 3mm or 12mm throw – all in just seconds. Genius! This gives the user a unique choice as to the the type of oscillation required to get the perfect finish, every time. The Rupes BigFoot iBrid Nano also allows you to effortlessly switch between a standard corded polisher and cordless operation, powered by robust, quick-charging lithium-ion batteries. Each battery provides thirty minutes of power and yet recharges in just twenty minutes – so you never run out of power! Like all the polishers in the BigFoot range, you can expect ample torque and vibration free polishing.
What does iBrid mean?
Well, iBrid combines the functionality of a battery and the option of corded power supply, all without an interruption of the task at hand. The dual power supply is joined by multi-action movements that could redefine every technician’s approach to cleaning and detailing.
Short Neck or Long Neck?
The BigFoot Nano comes in two designs, each packaged in a complete kit (contents listed below). The only difference is one neck is a little longer than the other. From our own experience, the choice here comes down to operator preference for comfort. The long neck gives an obvious benefit in that it’s extended reach can make truly hard areas to reach more attainable, where as the short neck allows the operator maximum control when working on a concentrated area.
What’s in the kit?
The complete deluxe kit is packed with lots of extras such as polishes, polishing foams, sanding discs as well as 2 brush attachments – horsehair medium and a nylon hard. All of which are presented and compartmentalised in a high quality Rupes kit case – the attention to detail is something else, with every little tool you need in it’s own place. A full list of the kits contents can be found listed below.
Features & Benefits:
- Switch between corded & cordless operation.
- Supplied with 2 x powerful lithium-ion batteries.
- Each battery provides 30 mins continuous operation.
- Never run out of power: each battery recharges in just 20 minutes!
- 5-speed control dial at 2000-5000 orbits per minute (OPM).
- Use as Rotary with a 34mm (1-1/4″) pad.
- Use as Random Orbital 3mm orbit with both 34mm (1-1/4″) and 50mm (2″) pads.
- Use as Random Orbital 12mm orbit with both 34mm (1-1/4″) and 50mm (2″) pads.
- Interchangeable heads – switch easily between random orbit & rotary action.
RUPES BigFoot iBrid Nano Deluxe Kit Contains:
- Rupes Premium Tool Case.
- Rupes iBrid Nano in short or long neck versions (select your preferred option from the drop down box on this page).
- Two rechargeable lithium-ion batteries plus quick charger.
- Ergonomic plug ‘n’ play AC-DC adapter.
- Rotary Connector.
- Random Orbital Connector (3mm Orbit).
- Random Orbital Connector (12mm Orbit).
- Backing plate (Buffing) Ø 34mm (1-1/4″).
- Backing plate (Sanding) Ø 34mm (1-1/4″).
- Backing plate (Buffing) Ø 50mm (2″).
- Rupes Zephir Gel Compound (No. 1) – 100ml.
- Rupes Keramik Gloss (No. 3) – 100ml.
- 10 x 35mm Sanding Discs (P2000).
- 10 x 35mm Sanding Discs (P3000).
- 2 x Brushes (Horsehair medium and nylon hard).
- 4 x Rupes Ø 54mm/70mm (2″) Coarse Foam Pad – Blue.
- 4 x Rupes Ø 54mm/70mm (2″) Polishing Pad – Yellow.
- 6 x Rupes Ø 34mm/40mm (1-1/4″) Coarse Foam Pad – Blue.
- 6 x Rupes Ø 34mm/40mm (1-1/4″) Polishing Pad – Yellow.
- 4 x Microfibre cloths 40×40 cm.